- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining & Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pest Control
- Inerting, purging, sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Plastics & Rubber Processing
- Process Chemistry
- Water treatment
The unwanted release of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the atmosphere should be prevented in the chemical process industries.
As VOCs represent a health and environmental hazard, law strictly regulates their emission.
Linde Gas Cryogenic Condensation Systems represent the total approach to preventing or minimising the release of VOCs into the atmosphere. This is due to the fact that these cryogenic systems based on liquid nitrogen (LIN) combine all the attractive benefits you look for.