- Gases & Equipment
- Atmospheric gases
- Fuel Gases
- Shielding Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Glass melting
- Supply Modes
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Welding and Safety Products
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
Choosing the right oxyfuel burner or oxygen lancing system is a key success factor in glass melting. Burner and lancing technologies have a major impact on your ability to meet quality, productivity and emission control challenges more efficiently and cost-effectively.
We have developed a range of robust, compact burner and lancing solutions to give you flexible and precise control over flame length, heat transfer, emissions and your choice of fuel. These burners and lances can be adjusted while in use so you do not have to interrupt operations. We complement our custom-developed burners and lances with process design expertise and implementation support to ensure you get maximum return on your investment.
The following models have already delivered quantifiable process and cost gains for many of our customers:
• COROX®-I robust, tube-in-tube burners
• COROX®-II highly flexible burners with advanced flame adjustment capabilities
• CGM® furnace crown burner (Convective Glass Melting)
• COROX LowNOx fuel dilution and gas conditioning technology.